LVEDC seeks finance administrator
By LVEDC Staff on July 2, 2013
The position reports to the Director of Finance and the Vice President of Finance.
The position is exempt.
The position belongs to the Finance Department.
Coordination of all aspects of the loan application packaging and review process and maintenance of all loan files and databases related to LVEDC financing programs/resources.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist senior staff in determining applicant eligibility and the appropriate loan structure.
- Prepare and submit loan applications in compliance with LVEDC loan policies, program guidelines and standard operating procedures.
- Schedule and coordinate loan review/project meetings with related boards and committees.
- Work with LVEDC closing attorney, the third-party lender, the borrower and other senior staff to address all requirements of closing and expedite where possible.
- Develop and maintain related loan application, closing and portfolio maintenance checklists for each loan file.
- Coordinate all aspects of portfolio management.
- Maintain loan files for all loan programs to the specifications set forth in related policies and procedures. Collect all related borrower information to properly document status of the loans on an ongoing basis i.e. annual financial statements, insurance coverage renewal and maintenance of UCC’s.
- Assist with the monitoring of credit risk within individual loans and the resulting loan portfolios.
- Prepare associated reports.
- Provide general administrative support to the Finance Department, as necessary.
- Prepare other reports and correspondence, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
The position receives direction from the Vice President of Finance and Director of Finance.
The position may occasionally have staff reporting to it on special projects. The position has moderate decision-making latitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, public administration or related field required.
- Should have working knowledge of business finance and financial analysis with strong analytical abilities and obsessive attention to detail.
- Must have excellent computer skills with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with government officials, corporate executives, bank officers, and borrowers.
- Experience with U.S. Small Business Administration 504 or 7(a) loan programs preferred.
- Possession of a valid PA driver’s license.
The position has light physical demands. Constantly required are sitting and repetitive hand/wrist motions at the computer. Occasionally required are walking on normal, flat surfaces and lifting up to 20 pounds.
The position will experience time pressures to meet deadlines and to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Occasional travel outside of the Lehigh Valley may be required.
Resumes and salary history must be sent to Jean Mateff at email@example.com no later than July 10th.
New video series gets down to business
Many outstanding companies have found success starting, relocating or expanding their business here in the Lehigh Valley. And you’ll soon find out why when you watch our Getti[...]Continue to Next Page