LVEDC Seeking New Director of Finance Programs
By Colin McEvoy on December 21, 2015
The Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation (LVEDC) is seeking talented and experienced individuals for the position of Director of Finance Programs.
The position was recently vacated as the result of leadership changes and promotions within the organization. Jaime Whalen, who previously held the position, has been promoted to LVEDC Vice President of Administration and Investor Relations.
Qualified individuals may apply for the Director of Finance Programs by visiting the job listing site on Indeed.com. See below for information about the position, including job responsibilities, qualifications, and required experience:
The Director of Finance Programs will work in conjunction with the Vice President of Finance to execute the marketing and business development plan for LVEDC’s economic development financing programs, provide services to certain economic development financing organizations and clients, and to provide relationship management services to clients of the Finance Department.
Additionally, the Director of Finance Programs will manage, in association with other Department staff, the loan and grant application, approval and closing processes as well as the maintenance of associated financing program portfolios.
- Implement, in association with the Vice President of Finance, the marketing & business development plan to support LVEDC’s loan programs and financing resources.
- Serve as a prospect development and relationship manager for the department’s clients and prepare associated reports.
- Provide final review and determination of client eligibility and conformance with loan and grant program guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Assist the Director of Credit Risk with credit underwriting, the structuring of financial resources and the preparation of all documents detailing the project and/or credit.
- Manage and execute the program application and approval processes and the resulting loan closings, grant drawdowns and closeouts.
- Manage and execute the processing of loan/grant modifications and terminations.
- Work with the Director of Credit Risk in maintaining LVEDC’s loan portfolios and monitoring of credit risk within individual loans and the loan portfolios, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, public administration or related field required
- Must have extensive knowledge of commercial lending or economic development finance, to include financial analysis with demonstrated ability to properly analyze and negotiate complicated financing transactions
- US Small Business Administration lending or related experience preferred
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues, government officials, corporate executives, bank officers, and borrowers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary range: $65,000 to $75,000
Local candidates only: Bethlehem, PA 18017
- Commercial lending: 5 years
PPL Corporation Positioned for a Bright Future (VIDEO)
PPL Corporation is one of the largest publicly-held electric utilities in the United States, and the spinoff of PPL’s competitive generation division, to form Talen Energy[...]Continue to Next Page