Lehigh Valley Construction, Real Estate Leaders Honored at Inaugural Event
By Colin McEvoy on November 2, 2022
Fifteen firms and individuals, including several investors in the Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation (LVEDC), from across the Lehigh Valley were honored on Nov. 1 at the inaugural Leaders in Construction & Real Estate awards celebration hosted by Lehigh Valley Business.
This brand new event recognizes the people and companies who are changing the landscape of the Lehigh Valley region through design, construction, project management, lending, innovation, and more.
“This year’s Leaders in Construction & Real Estate winners are at the top of their fields, helping businesses and families turn their dreams into reality,” said Suzanne Fischer-Huettner, LVB Senior Group Publisher. “These leaders in construction and real estate work in a multifaceted field and help to make the Lehigh Valley a great place to live and to work.”
LVEDC was among the sponsors of the awards celebration, which was held at DeSales University in Upper Saucon Township.
“We’re proud to be a sponsor and to congratulate all the winners, particularly our investors: MKSD Architects, J.G. Petrucci, Boyle Construction, Serfass Construction, Barry Isett, and Kim Jacobsen of Lee & Associates,” LVEDC President & CEO Don Cunningham said at the event.
The construction award categories were architects, developers, engineers, general contractors, homebuilders, lender/bonding agents, project managers, and subcontractors. Real estate categories included commercial real estate agents and residential real estate agents.
“Keeping projects moving forward amid tremendous uncertainty and countless complications has been a daunting task, but the Lehigh Valley’s construction and real estate professionals have been up to the challenge,” said Ernest Long, LVB Editor. “That’s why we at Lehigh Valley Business are proud to present the first annual Leaders in Construction & Real Estate awards.”
The winners (and their categories) included:
- MKSD Architects (Construction Company: Architects)
- J.G. Petrucci Company (Construction Company: Developers)
- Barry Isett & Associates, Inc. (Construction Company: Engineers)
- Boyle Construction (Construction Company: General Contractors)
- Jerdon Construction Services LLC (Construction Company: General Contractors)
- Turnberry Construction Group (Construction Company: Homebuilders)
- DLP Capital (Construction Company: Lender/Bonding Agent)
- Serfass Construction Company (Construction Company: Project Managers)
- K&H Custom Window Treatments (Construction Company: Subcontractors)
- Samantha Ciotti Falcone of SCF Architecture (Construction Individuals: Architects)
- Salvatore Verrastro of Spillman Farmers Architects (Construction Individuals: Architects)
- James Balliet of The James Balliet Property Group (Construction Individuals: Commercial Real Estate Agent)
- Kim Jacobsen of Lee & Associates (Construction Individuals: Commercial Real Estate Agent)
- Kelsey Elliott of EXP Realty (Construction Individuals: Residential Real Estate Agent)
- Kelly Spayd of Keller Williams Platinum Realty (Construction Individuals: Residential Real Estate Agent)
In addition to LVEDC, other sponsors for the event included Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, Boyle Construction, J.G. Petrucci Company, Lee & Associates, and MKSD Architects.
LVB is a multimedia news source with daily news featured on its website, LVB.com, as well as a print edition. Additionally, LVB publishes special focus sections and products throughout the year including Reader Rankings and Fastest Growing Companies in addition to the yearly Book of Lists. It also hosts eight annual events, including Women of Influence, Health Care Heroes and Forty Under 40, to recognize excellence and provide leadership opportunities.
Tek Park Technology Hub is ‘Sailing Into the Future’
The below story was featured in the Q2 issue of the Lehigh Valley Commercial & Industrial Real Estate Report, the digital version of which can be found here. The third[...]Continue to Next Page